Published on November 15th, 2009 | by Dave England0
Coral Sports Betting
Summary: Coral is an excellent betting website on PC and mobile with excellent features.
Here are a few pointers on why we think you might like to sign up with Coral sportsbook and start betting today.
- Massive range of up-to-the-minute horse racing bets available
- One account for betting online, playing casino games and enjoying their poker room.
- Brilliant live betting console allowing you to place real time bets on your favourite sporting events.
- Superb virtual sports section including instant win horse racing and virtual football.
- Years of experience in the betting industry ensuring safe, secure transactions you can trust.
- 24/7 Customer support
Coral Sports offer a tremendous range of betting on sporting events as well as politics and TV specials. They are part of a network that also run Eurobet whos European reach now spans to over 15 different countries and offers one of the widest range markets of any online bookmaker. Although the website layout is not the best and the position of some bets can be a little confusing, once you find your feet as a regular punter at Coral you will be able to place bets quickly and easily. The range of markets available at Coral is second to none; not only do you get all your favourite UK and European sports, but you are also offered odds on a variety of non sporting events. As with all websites under the Gala Coral Group their customer support is brilliant and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Coral are part of the Gala Coral Group whereby the Gala Group merged with Coral Eurobet in 2005. The Group focuses on high volume and low stake gambling and operate 2 Greyhound stadia in the UK; Brighton and Hove and Romford.